Create Awesome Content Which Can Win You $1500
Stellar10 is known for writing content that is unbiased, fair, and diverse when it comes to the products we review.
Bascially, it is a comparison site where we review top 10 products like Best Vlogging Cameras 2018
However, we also believe that creativity is something that is sprawling everywhere and in nearly everyone. All we need is the right push to bring it out. The effect of adequately written content is compelling and bring the change.
Keeping all of those in mind, we have come up with a scholarship program that will help the young aspiring writers.
This opportunity is open for both under and postgraduate students who have a knack for writing.
By taking part in this scholarship program, you will get a chance of winning $1,500.
Who Can Participate?
Our scholarship program is open to students who are currently studying disciplines like marketing, IT, business, and communications can take part in this scholarship.
However, people from different fields or disciplines can also take part in it.
If you feel that this scholarship is beneficial, and can help you in specific ways, then feel free to reach us regarding any queries.
How You Can Participate?
Taking part in the scholarship program is pretty straightforward.
We don’t need much from you, and all we are asking here is a short essay on factors which makes a product review helpful. You can use course material, or you can use different sources.
Just follow these simple steps:
- The content has to be original
- Be Concise and Creative
- The word count should be between 500 to 1,000 words.
- In your essay, explain “What are the factors which makes a product review helpful in online/offline shopping?.”
- The participant with the best essay will get a $1,500 reward with no conditions whatsoever.
- The scholarship is only open for people who are attending high school, colleges, or universities.
- Whatever you write has to be creative, and free of plagiarism. Your content must be convincing with adequately written and spelled words.
- The panel will decide the best work based on creativity, originality, as well as the value that you have added to your work.
How to Submit?
To keep things simple, we have made the submission process a piece of cake. You are required to submit an essay consisting of 500 to 1,000 words. In addition to that, add any URLs of resources you have used, or your website if any.
Once you complete the essay, you can email us the work at [email protected] along with all the required details that we have listed below:
- Your details (Name, address, city, country, and mailing address)
- The academic institute
- Your educational discipline
- Proof that you are in fact a student of the place you have mentioned
Last Date for Submission
The last date for submission is December 25, 2018.
After going through the content, our jury will announce the winner on January 1, 2019 and the prize will be mailed out by January 5, 2019.
A check of $1,500 will be sent directly to your college.